Accounting service for landlords
Any landlord (individual or couples) who receive rental income from letting a property has to declare this to the HMRC, even if they do not make a profit. Top Branch Partners offers fixed fee landlord accounting service for landlords who own residential and commercial properties.
Our service includes preparation of rental accounts, self assessment tax returns preparation, filing with HMRC and managing all HMRC queries on your behalf.
Comprehensive landlord accounting service
- We will provide you with property rental sheet
- We will provide you list of possible allowable expense
- We account all your income (property, employment, interest, benefits etc,)
- We account all your expenses (maintenance, repairs etc.)
- We advise you about the tax liabilities and deadlines
- We file your self-assessment tax return on your approval
- We act as an agent on your behalf and deal with HMRC
- Unlimited support 7 days a week
There is a general ignorance about the taxable allowances which is beneficial for a landlord. It is difficult for landlords to account all income, expenses and classify them properly, due to varied nature of work involved. We also offer significant discounts for landlords with more than one property.
Our landlord accounting service includes
- Free Initial consultation and advice
- Dealing with all sources of income
- Advice on allowable expenses
- Consulting on capital gains tax
- Answering all questions, 7 days a week
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Dealing with the HMRC queries and investigation
- Tax planning and saving advice
Our accountants can help you find the right solution for you. We help you minimise the tax liability and maximise your income. We guarantee a professional and efficient service. Just send your contact details in our web form and we will call or email you the same day to discuss your needs.