Corporation tax returns
- We help UK limited companies in preparing their annual corporation tax returns
- We also help filing the tax returns on your behalf and manage all related correspondence with the inland revenue
- If you are a new limited company, we will register with HMRC on your behalf and let them know that you are entitled for corporation tax
- We will compute your accounts for the accounting period and calculate your profits
- Compute how much corporation tax is payable on your profits
- We will minimise your corporation tax liability and make sure your return is filed on time to avoid undesirable fines and penalties
Every advice matters a lot to you
- We sit with you and discuss about tax planning (we offer advice on how you can reduce your tax burden)
- We will make sure that all available reliefs and allowances are claimed
- We will advice the best cause of action regarding capital investments and most appropriate time to make such investments
- All advice regarding P11D's and directors benefits-in-kind
- Proactive advice in company matters such as director's remuneration, dividend payments and company structure arrangements
- Best strategy on how the directors can be paid by your limited company
- Assistance on how to deal with HMRC enquiries and investigations
As you are aware, every limited company in the UK is subject to corporation tax on their profits. Some of the limited companies that are not based in the UK can still be expected to pay corporation tax if their central management and control is based in the shores of UK.
We have through understanding of tax and how to ensure our clients pay as little as possible. We offer a complete accounting and tax preparation service dealing with ongoing and annual corporate tax matters. There are penalties for filing late returns and interest is charged on tax paid late. It is important that theses deadlines are met. These deadlines are determined by your limited company's annual accounting date which will adhere to.
At Top Branch we recognise that your continued business success depends on your ability to adapt to the changing market scenario in which you operate. Our experience in dealing with several small to midsized businesses has enabled us to develop a unique tailor made tax optimisation and advisory solution for every business.