VAT returns service and VAT advice
We help in all matters regarding VAT such as VAT registration, and de-registration, preparing and filing returns on your behalf. If you are just starting out on business, we can help you decide whether you need to be VAT registered from the outset or not. If you are an existing business, we will look at the VAT schemes you are eligible for and establish whether you would be better off adopting one or a mixture of them.
Different VAT schemes
- Standard VAT scheme
- Cash accounting VAT scheme
- Annual accounting VAT scheme
- Retail VAT scheme
- Flat rate VAT scheme
Advice on all VAT matters
- Should you register for VAT?
- Eligibility for a certain type of VAT scheme
- Which scheme will help me save money?
- Which scheme will reduce my bookkeeping responsibility?
- Why voluntary VAT registration
- When mandatory VAT registration
- How to ensure claiming as much VAT as possible
- Different VAT rates (Standard, Reduced and Zero rates) and how to apply
- VAT implications on importing from EU
- VAT implications on exporting to EU
- VAT exemptions
Do you know about the VAT flat rate scheme and how it could actually save money for your company?
Do you want a VAT review, or are you concerned previous returns may need checking?
Do you have any other VAT related question?
As with other tax areas, we can act as your agent for VAT purposes corresponding with HMRC on your behalf. We no longer do paper VAT returns as our software allows us to instantly file your VAT returns electronically online with HMRC. Late VAT registration, errors, late returns and late payments can all lead to penalties and interests. When you let us handle your VAT, we will ensure everything is done accurately and on time.
All inclusive services
- Help with VAT registration or de-registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Assistance with completing VAT returns
- Planning ahead to minimise issues with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes
Frequently changing regulations and the growing demands of HMRC mean VAT compliance can be a difficult administrative process. We can complete VAT returns from just £16+VAT per month, and give advice on the best VAT scheme to be registered on, and any other factors – such as paying or charging VAT abroad.